You can add a URL link to another website on a Wiki page.
A link appears under the image or video in the page.
First, add a picture, video or map to a page.
Click here to view how to do that.
View our how to video below:
Follow our step by step guide:
- Choose the page you want to add the link to
- Click the pencil
- Click the link button
- Add the URL here
- Type a name for your link
- To let other users know that your link is easy read, click the slider to move it.
- If you want to add more than one link, click add another and repeat step 3, 4 and 5.
- Click finish to save your link to your Wiki.
- If you want to delete a link, repeat step 1 and 2, then click delete on the link you want to remove.