Using a RIX Big Wiki means that you can add subsections to a Wiki to organise Wiki pages. This is useful if you have a lot of content to share.
You can see an example of a Big Wiki here: https://wiki.rixwiki.org/rix/home/my-big-wiki
If you want to use the RIX Big Wiki email us with your request at: email@example.com
Viewing a Big Wiki
There can be up to 7 sections in a Wiki.
The arrows in the picture below show what a section looks like.
In a Big Wiki, there are subsections which look like this. You will see these when you click on a Wiki Section.
When you click on a Subsection there will be Wiki pages which look like this.
How to Add a Subsection
To add a new subsection, follow the steps below. When you add the first subsection, the pages in your section are added to the subsection. You won't lose any content by adding a subsection.
- Click the pencil to go into edit mode
- Click on a section
- Click add subsection
- The pages in this section will be part of your new subsection
- Choose a picture for the subsection
- Type a title for the subection
- Click save
- You can see your new subsection
- Click add subsection to add another