You may want to save pictures, videos and files from your Wiki if you are deleting your Wiki account.
We strongly recommend that if you are going to download and save content from your Wiki you use a personal computer to do this.
To download and save your Wiki as a PDF please read our How to download a Wiki as a PDF article. Please note that this copy will not include any sound or video content from your Wiki and is not a document that you will be able to edit or update.
Click the links below to find out how to:
Please note – it is not possible to download and save sound files from your Wiki.
Save a Picture
You can save images from your Wiki.
- Find the Image you want to save from your Wiki.
- Right click on the image and select Save Image as...
- Name the picture and choose where it will go on the computer.
Save a Video
- Find the video you want to save
- If there is a download button, click it to download the video
- If there is not a download button, then right click on the video and choose Save video as... or Download video
The words may vary depending on what web browser you are using.
Save a Document
- Find the document you want to save. Documents appear below the text on a page and have this symbol:
- Click on the document
If it is one of the following document types, then it will save to your downloads folder
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel documents
- Apple Pages, Slides and Numbers documents
- If the document is a PDF file, then it will open in a new tab
- Click Save as... to save the PDF to your computer